Where the members could interact with each other!

Full Size

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midori Highschool (Highschool, Action, Romance, Comedy RP)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to Midori Highschool~!

You've been chosen to become one of the students of the first ever highschool in NKKland~! This is Anzei Kazumi, the principal of this said highshcool and let me the first to welcome you! This is a place where all of you can enjoy. May it be a place where you can study, fight, or fall in love! Also~! Every race is accepted here equally so if yer human, demon, dragon (With at least a human form of course) or elf or soomething else you're still welcome! So again, I welcome ya to Midori Highschool!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules
1. I am GOD...sorta like that. Even if I'm no Mod or something, this is my RP play by my rules, simple rule of RPing.
2. No Spamming...duh
3. No God mode thing. If I fire missiles from every possible angle around ya, ya can't dodge that crap. Same goes for me sadly.
4. No ero stuff. Ya I know it's sad but this forum has this thing with NSFW stuff...so yeah. If you HAVE to do ero stuff, PM or timeskip.
5. Character limit is THREE. Don't make yer own harem now...
6. No Killing of other characters used by other people. . .Unless the person using it says go then hack and slash.
7. [post limit scraped, can't think of another rule atm... -3-]
8. No Puppeteering; you can not in any way, shape or form control any aspect of anothers character, even energy based attacks of all kinds. Assuming your energy is greater than your opponents with no explanation or complete detailing of elemental mix-n-matches will be grounds for disqualification. Unless ya talk it out with the person controlling the other party.
9. No Multi-attacks; the action used when a person makes their character use more than one attack in a single turn. Meaning, in a small lacking detail; Impaling a character in the chest, jumping back, launching / running toward the other character to attack.
10. Put a "-3-" somewhere on yer character profile so that I know you read the rules...
More might be added.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sekeleton:
(Fill this up and PM it to me, Post if yer Character skeleton got accepted.)

[Character Picture here, too big? Put a link instead]
Name: (Yer name...duh. Like Mister Bigstar or Almaz Von Aldamine Adamant or something)
Race: (Human? Demon? Elf? Neko? Vampire? Demon-elf-neko-vampire thingy?)
Age: (For humans make it reasonable, for other races anything.)

Personality: (What's yer character like? Explain. Tsundere? Yandere? Kuudere? A lolicon? Shotacon? A paragraph or two should be good.)

Bio: (What yer character was before ya went to Midori higschool. A worthless demon? An Angel Trainee? A pet Neko?)

Dorms: (Two per room)

Boys:
K-1: Anzei Kazumi, and Ryuuga
K-2: [Empty]
K-3: [Empty]
K-4: [Empty]
Girls:
S-1: Kotomi Vineyard, [Empty]
S-2: [Empty]
S-3: [Empty]
S-4: [Empty]
_________________________________________________________________________________

Monthly or Bimonthly Events:

Last edited by AnzeiKazumi on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

Accepted Profiles:

Name: Anzei Kazumi
Race: Half Human, Half Elf
Dorm: K-1

Personality: Anzei is a very laid-back and lazy guy. He likes to take things in his own pace, usually dragging people with him. He's really chivalrous, always taking the side of the girl. He gets violent if he sees a guy hurting a girl, especially if that girl is a friend of his. He NEVER fights women, nor does he harms them in any way. He only becomes serious when women, Kotomi, or green haired people are involved. He is also an Anime otaku, and he has an addiction to curry and green.

Bio: People wonder why he became the principal of the school or how he's a student at the same time, nobody knows. He claims himself to be a dimensional traveler that traveled many dimensions along with Kotomi. (Dimensions=other RP universes) He's a master of the sword, using his own 'lazy' style of fighting. He's also trained on using two revolvers which he calls "ShiChi". His sword has a human form which he calls Ryuuga.

Dislikes: People who harm women in any way.

Name: Toudou Megumi
Race: Human

Image&Additional info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personality: Megumi thinks very highly of herself, she takes her little nickname a bit too much into heart, she thinks everyone is below her and she constantly criticizes people’s characters based on her (baseless) first impressions but the thing is she never lets this show; she pretends to be a good, friendly, approachable girl,but she really dislikes most of the people she meets. THe only few who she truly appreciates is her family, her cat, [data-chan] and her idols. She is very careful to not let anyone see her dark side, though despite this effort [data-chan] has seen through her guise.

Megumi likes things to be in order. No matter what it is, she wants it in order. This is also implemented with the club—she firmly believes that if the team is disorganized they will be never be able to achieve victory. She tries her best to make everyone get along with each other despite her dislike for her teammates (she just doesn’t like them but they’re pretty much fine in her opinion, better than the other peons)

She likes to sleep in class and asking [data-chan] for notes for the lesson just right before tests. It’s a pretty big mystery how she manages to maintain her ranking while doing all the training she’s doing. She doesn’t want to give up any of those, she (firmly believes) will become the number one idol of the nation; the word give up is not in her dictionary.

Bio: Megumi has always been part of one of the famous school clubs, and this year wasn't an exception. Despite being a first year she has already been crowned (and we do mean crowned, she was given a crown) the new tennis club captain of Midori high. Some who witnessed her entrance match say 'she beat them up so hard there were cracks on the floor' but those have just remained rumors because who would even believe that sweet, sweet Megumi would beat up the senpais?

Likes: Idols, attention, Ikemen, Idols, attention, Shopping, Fashion, fads, Ikemen, Being THE idol, attention, attention did I say attention?

Dislikes: People having more attention than her, reptiles, insects, slimy objects

Character Skeleton:
Name: Tsune Hajime (Real name is Hisao H.- I can't tell the reason why he's keeping it secret xD)
Race: Fox demon
//sneaks in height: 5'5"//

Personality: He's a tsundere, yandere, and a kuudere rolled into one. He can be pretty unpredictable if he wants. He can come off as snarky at first- or a jerk. He can also be a little arrogant, depending on who he talks to. One warning is: don't make him angry- he won't hesitate turning to certain actions. He'll also play tricks depending on the degree of his boredom.

Bio: His family being high ranked among the others, one could say he's like a prince. The youngest out of three siblings, he's not fond of his oldest sibling, as she makes him dress up in her taste of clothing (think, lots of frills and girlishness); his older brother, he gets along with, but occasionally gets into fights with because of the differences in their opinions. His parents(well, just his dad) have very high hopes for him...( for what? I still have to figure that out-) Enough about family life- Well, he's killed people before (and ate their hearts)---But that was because of reasons lost in the recesses of his mind.

Likes: Spider lilies, night time, sweet stuff (yes, he has a sweet tooth), etc.
Dislikes: his sister's hobby, his dad, bitter stuff, hyper people, nonsensical things (depends), etc...

Name: Human: Shinichi Tsuji (辻信一) Demon: Akubyo (悪猫)
Race: Half human - Half demon cat

Personality: He is a Dandere. He never shows any expres​sion(He can't because his facial muscles don't move). A super introvert. He is very gentle and caring but he is always misunderstood because of his face. He's fond of anything cute and cuddly. Even though he tries to express himself and tries to socialize. He can also talk to cats. He has an obsession to clean things. He doesn't know that he has an another demon personality. Since he's always misunderstood, he's often bullied physically and mentally. Since he's experiencing those things, another personality pops out, his demonic side named as Akubyo. His demonic personality is very strong and very wild. He talks arrogant a lot even when he's already fighting which makes enemies more annoyed of him. He's very cool and gives off a mighty vibe which makes weak people afraid. But he's doing all this to protect his other self. He has a complex for his other personality.

Bio: A dude with a traumatizing past. His parents was killed in front of him when he was a child then he was taken to someplace to be raped. Just before getting raped, his demon side awakens killing those people who killed his parents and tried to raped him. When the police found him, he was taken in by a rich man. The rich man was very kind to him but he died leaving all the riches to Shinichi. Since he's all alone, he tries to go to Midori High School to have a fresh start and possibly try to create some friends and enemies(?)

Human: Cute and cuddly things. Reading. Cleaning. Cat toys and other cat-related things. If possible, he likes company.
Demon: Blood. Fighting. Blood. Shinichi

Dislikes:
Human: Scary. Disgusting. Not neat.
Demon: None

Last edited by AnzeiKazumi on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

Twisted people like me are the reason....

Before the first students even arrived at the gates of the school, a persona already inside, in the Principal's Office. Anzei Kazumi, Principal and a student of Midori Academy, sat there on his seat lazily. He had nothing to do, the opening ceremony should start in the next two hours, until then he has no plans whatsoever. He gave out a sigh.

"Well this is boring..." He said as he played with a pen on one hand while tapping the table with the other. "...That's it, I'm thirsty."

He threw the pen on the table and jumped off his seat. He stretched his hands high before walking to the door. 'Crap...the nearest vending machine is a building away...Whatever' he thought. He walked down the quiet halls while whistling a tune.

...innocent people like her can't live in this world

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

Megumi was quite excited for this day, she had always thought that high school would be her setting stone into showbusiness (because most of the models and idols she liked got scouted at that time) so she ended up going a tad to early for school.

Nobody seemed to be there, when she arrived at the board where all the sections were listed there wasn't even a person who was looking at it. It should be filled with people! She thought to herself while walking towards it. After looking up her name (she ended up in 1-A! What a good way to start) she decided to look around the campus, it was quite bigger than she expected.

Upon entering one of the buildings she noticed someone by the vending machines. The person looked like a student...but there was something odd about this person. She carefully approached him.

"H-Hello!"She greeted him with a smile.

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

Surprised by the unknown person he accidentally dropped his can of orange juice, though before it came contact with the floor Anzei quickly got hold of it. He gave a big sigh and checked if the can was still good. It was. He popped it opened and took a big chug before looking at the person.

"Didn't expect a student to come in early these days. Name's Anzei Kazumi, well you should already know that, I'm yer principal after all." He said with a big smirk. He proceeded to finish off the drink with one last chug before throwing it to a nearby bin.

"Mind tellin' me yer name?" He said with a friendly smile.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

Megumi was quite surprised with what the guy(?) infront of her just did. It was quite a performance for her--she never really did see much guys do things like that. She stared at him while he drank, that was a rather big drink he took.

He must be really thirsty...

"...You're kidding, right?" She said, trying to not sound mean. Megumi really wanted a good impression on the first person she met on the school but this guy seemed kinda weird calling himself the principal. And besides aren't principals old guys---wait could he possibly be one of those "really rich who inherited a school" kind of guys?!?! N-no...that can't be that only happens in dramas!!

Megumi shook her head a little, clearing her thoughts.

"My name's Toudou Megumi! Nice to meet you Anzei-san!"

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

"Megumi...Megumi-chan then~!" He said with a nice care-free smile while he placed another coin inside the vending machine. He got another drink. Then he took something out of his pocket. It was a card.

"It's for formalities, here's my card" He said while he gave it to Megumi. The card had his picture with it and the name of the school. Behind was his signature, and the signature of both the Prime minister and the minister of education.

"So heard yer in class 1-A huh? That makes me yer classmate. Let's get along right?" He said with that same care-free smile.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

Megumi inspected the card, he was really the principal!! She quickly dug through her bag and found one of her "business cards". It had her blog url and her niconico channel's url written on it together with her idol internet name MEG☆MI and gave it to the principal. Though she didn't really expect the principal to actually check out her channels.

"E-eh? Megumi-chan...? Y-yes! I'm from 1-A!" She felt quite odd being addressed like that by the principal even if the principal looked like he was around her age.

"Um, Principal Anzei I just have a question...um. How old are you? You look really young!"

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

Anzei laughed a bit seeing Megumi's formal way of speaking. He popped open the can, now it was some kind of chocolate drink. He gave it another chug before facing Megumi again.

"Ya don't need to be so formal, Megumi-chan! Just call me Anzei~" He took another chug. "My age huh? You must be thinking how I became principal right?" He said with a grin before finishing off the drink.

He lazily threw the can away before getting another drink, now it's a small carton of milk.

"Sure ain't the rich family type that's for sure." He said with a short laugh. "I just made this school with my hard earned cash, political connections, and more cash. Ain't nothin' special." He explained while he sipped some milk from the straw.

"Oh...and I'm 17."

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

What's so funny? Why did he just lau--another drink? She watched him throw the previous drink into trash and get a box of milk. The work of a principal must be hard, considering this amount of drinks.

"Okay, if you say so Anzei-san!" She says as she watched him drink, maybe the drinks in this school are special? Megumi tries to look behind Anzei to see if the vending machines carried her favourite sports drink. She couldn't see much of the drinks---What?! He made the school out of his own efforts?! H-he's quite a guy!! She tries to hide her shock, though it was quite impossible. It seems her parents were right in putting her into this school! He must have hired the best teachers like her mother said!

"O-Oh!! That's amazing Anzei-san! A-and you're just 17?!?! really?!"

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

It was quite amusing for Anzei to look at Megumi's expressions as it change from one thing to another. He finished his carton of milk and threw it away. Then he took another drink, this time red bean soup. This time he sipped it slowly since it was still hot. He sees Megumi surprised by the info.

"Just 'Anzei' is fine, Megumi-chan. Anyway, enough of this serious talk, it's bad for my laid-back health." He said with a lazy smile as he took another sip. "So why are ya here this early? I know it's the first day of school and all that, but arriving 2 hours before school? Well ain't that nice and strange." He gave the can a subtle shake before chugging it all down.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

"O-oh, if you say so Anzei...it still feels sort of weird calling the principal so casually..!"

"I was quite excited to be in High School, I guess and~ I wanted to check out the tennis team! I wanted to see how strong they were since I'm planning on joining."

Megumi then closes the zipper on her bag and grips the handles, quite nervous on asking the next question.

"You do have a tennis team right?"

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

"Tennis eh? We have one, finest in the country if I do say so myself." He said with a big smirk. He looked at his wrist watch to see what time it is. There's still an hour and a half before the start of the day. He gave a big sigh. Then he remembered Megumi.

"Tennis club members aren't here for practice today, since it's the first day of school, rules states that the first day should be laid-back." Of course what Anzei said was true. To meet up with the name of the school as elite and laid-back, a rule like that was needed.

"I can give ya a tour of the campus if ya want." He said with a friendly smile.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

"Un~ that's actually part of the reason I was happy I got into your school, Anzei!"

Megumi tilts her head to the side, what does the principal mean about being laid back? Does he mean that they have less training than compared to most schools? Hm! That was certainly interesting to hear.

"Eh? What do you mean by that? And of course! I'd love to see more of the school~"

While walking away from the vending machines she suddenly remembers a rumor about this high school, that aside from being an elite school in terms of academics and sports it was also rumored to be filled with good fighters.

"Um, I'm sorry to ask this b-but...."

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

He started to walk off, making Megumi follow. He could already see some students going in the gates, he gave them a short look before continuing to wander. Then he answered Megumi's question.

"Our school boasts on being elite at both Academics and Sports. But there is also something else no school has. We encourage our students to become laid-back, so that people may see them in a lowly way." He then stops and looks at the school courtyard, a big sakura tree was in the middle, surrounded by benches and a couple of water fountains.

"Is it not better to achieve something high with such low means then achieving it with normal means?" Anzei said, and as if like in a manga, the wind blew hard making the sakura petals dance around the courtyard.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

"Eh?! I-I don't think that's...but I do see point in what you're saying but...! Well, I'm more of a "do your best" type of perso--" Megumi holds down her skirt as the wind blew. She couldn't help but think that Anzei was sort of a slacker but at least he got great results. She just shrugs it off and looks at the view in front of her.

The brunette smiles, she really liked how pretty the sakura are every spring. She ran her fingers through her hair so that it'd be less frizzy. Stupid wind, messing up her hair.

"A-anyways!! I've wanted to ask if there are really gang fights going on inside your s-school...?"

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

"Oh we get that oft---"

Before he could finish what he said, somebody punched him right to the gut making him fall down to his knees. The person that just punched him was no other then Ryuuga, Anzei's sword in Human-form. He looked pissed.

"Why the hell did ya leave me in the house, Kozou!" He shouted.

Anzei managed to get up while holding his stomach. He gave a grin and right after, he punched him back, this time on the face. Ryuuga flew a couple of feet away before recovering in mid fall and landing on his feet.

"Sorry bout that, Megumi. This is Ryuuga, a sword that should be staying at the storage room!" He shouted at Ryuuga. The two gave each other a grin before bursting to laughter.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

What she saw, definitely traumatized her for life. It was true, there were really a lot of fighting in this school. It was no joke. Megumi stood there screaming she was too shocked to think of a logical way to defend herself so she did what she did. She took a step back when the red haired man who punched the principal spoke. She held her bag in front of her, as a 'shield'. The principal then punches away---and literally, away the red haired guy.

WhatjusthappenedWhatjusthappenedWhatjusthappenedWhatjusthappenedWhatjusthappenedWhatjusthappened she screamed inside. Unable to even move, just what did happen?! And why is the principal so strong?!? (Well, she could do the same thing with out her weights but--)

"WWWWHAT JUST HAPPENED?! S-S-S-SWORD? SWORD?! WHATWHATWHATWHAT?!?!!!!!!" She sat down and hugged her knees, she heard them laughing. Why in the world are they--?! Do they find it funny that they scared her to death?!?! THAT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY AT ALL but she can't do anything about it--it's too scary!

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

Anzei got a good look at Megumi the whole time. "Crap...See what you've done Mongrel?" He said as he knelt next to Megumi.

"S-sorry that you had to see that. It's like, a greeting between us. Don't be mad." He said as he softly patted her head.

Ryuuga seemed ticked off. "Tsk, I'm outa here." He said as he walked away. Anzei gave him a glare as he turned his back but then came back to Megumi.

"I'm really sorry for that Megumi-chan. Look at the bright side, you can sign up as a non-fighting student so you don't have to fight." He said with a wry smile.

KooriHana

As he entered the school's gates, he let out an exasperated sigh. He wasn't fond of going to other places unless they sparked his interest, especially school. Checking the area, he sighed; So different from home, it was. It even felt different.
"What am I even doing here in the first place...?" He asked himself, walking towards a board that was some steps away.
"At least it's far away from her."Thinking of his sister, he shuddered. He never really liked that habit of hers. Didn't lead to any good, at least, on his side. Looking the board with all the sections posted on it, he found his name and took note of it. [[What's his pfff- I can't make stuff up---]]
Afterwards, he walked on further into the school grounds, and sat on a bench, closing his eyes for a bit. Opening them, his expression changed.
Chuckling to himself, he said: "Fufufu...Hm....I wonder...what fun awaits me here...?"

He leaned back on the bench, gazing at the sky and waiting for something to happen.

[[I really should make those pictures smaller- photoshop isn't working right now OTL]]

tsujicha

tsujicha

*His PV is italicized*
Arriving near the school gates with a black limo, Tsuji's butler opened his door. "Bocchan, You here already. Take care at school."

Tsuji replied with his usual expressionless face, "O-ok-okay. Th-tha-thank you." then he hesistanly got off the car.

Walking towards the school, he stopped by to look at the school sign. Staring with no emotion he thought, " Midori High School, huh? Oh my... Will I be okay? Please let it be okay. I want to have friends. I want to change my myself. I want be new. I hope what I did was the right decsion."

Then he nervously continued walking past the school gate where a gentle breeze suddenly brushed through his body. Like somehow he is welcomed by the school itself.

With a blank face, he stared into the sky. "Ahh... What a gentle breeze.. This might be a good decision after all. Hahaha."

Then he continued walking towards the building with a satisfied look on his face which can't be seen by anyone.

http://twitter.com/chabbsticks

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

AnzeiKazumi wrote:

Anzei got a good look at Megumi the whole time. "Crap...See what you've done Mongrel?" He said as he knelt next to Megumi.

"S-sorry that you had to see that. It's like, a greeting between us. Don't be mad." He said as he softly patted her head.

Ryuuga seemed ticked off. "Tsk, I'm outa here." He said as he walked away. Anzei gave him a glare as he turned his back but then came back to Megumi.

"I'm really sorry for that Megumi-chan. Look at the bright side, you can sign up as a non-fighting student so you don't have to fight." He said with a wry smile.

Megumi looks up cautiously she then sees that it was just Anzei and the other (creepy) guy already left. She was still quite mad at him but she couldn't do anything about it for now. She bites her lip and stands up and pats the dust away from her skirt.

"I-I;m not...mad." When Anzei mentioned about non-fighting students, she lit up.

"There's such thing as that?! W-Why wasn't that told before hand?!"

MidoriNoAkuma

MidoriNoAkuma

Anzei bowed deeply again, apologizing on what had happened. He was always been a man of chivalry, and when he harms a woman indirectly like this, he tends to over react. Then he heard what she just said about the non-fighters. He's surprised that she didn't know this.

"The guys at the faculty might have forgotten to explain that part to ya. All you need to do is to put yer name on the list inside my office, after that combatants like me and that guy before, can't harm you in any way. If they try, they'll feel the wrath of GOD." He explained while walking around her in circles.

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

ooc: Remember what I said aboud defying laws of physics? Yeah I'm at two places at one time WHOOOO

AnzeiKazumi wrote:
Anzei bowed deeply again, apologizing on what had happened. He was always been a man of chivalry, and when he harms a woman indirectly like this, he tends to over react. Then he heard what she just said about the non-fighters. He's surprised that she didn't know this.

"The guys at the faculty might have forgotten to explain that part to ya. All you need to do is to put yer name on the list inside my office, after that combatants like me and that guy before, can't harm you in any way. If they try, they'll feel the wrath of GOD." He explained while walking around her in circles.

Megumi was taken a back by his sudden ninety degree bow. Though she couldn't help but like the fact that he was really polite and of course she forgave him! But she was still quite cautious of him even if she knows that he wouldn't be the type of person to suddenly hit her or anything violent like that. In fact, he seemed kinda nice.

"It's okay, I guess!" She said, smiing again. But she's now starting to think twice about the principal--why was he walking around in circles? Is-is he assesing her abilities? What's with him?! She walked out of the circle, a bit panicked. It felt like the principal was a vulture and she was a piece of meat--it was really weird.

"T-that's reassuring, Anzei. And I think your faculty did no wrong! I bet my mother left that detail out in purpose." She then folded her arms and thought of ways to get back at her mother. Though she is thinking twice as enlisting as a non-fighter...

//

tsujicha wrote:*His PV is italicized*
Arriving near the school gates with a black limo, Tsuji's butler opened his door. "Bocchan, You here already. Take care at school."

Tsuji replied with his usual expressionless face, "O-ok-okay. Th-tha-thank you." then he hesistanly got off the car.

Walking towards the school, he stopped by to look at the school sign. Staring with no emotion he thought, " Midori High School, huh? Oh my... Will I be okay? Please let it be okay. I want to have friends. I want to change my myself. I want be new. I hope what I did was the right decsion."

Then he nervously continued walking past the school gate where a gentle breeze suddenly brushed through his body. Like somehow he is welcomed by the school itself.

With a blank face, he stared into the sky. "Ahh... What a gentle breeze.. This might be a good decision after all. Hahaha."

Then he continued walking towards the building with a satisfied look on his face which can't be seen by anyone.

Megumi notices that there was a black limo infront of their car. She couldn't help but scoff.

"Show off"

she mutters to herself as she waited for the long vehicle move out a boy steps out of the car. He looked pretty plain and his face was pretty blank. After the limo moved out her driver opened the door for her and soon got out. She sees that the boy from the limo was standing and staring at the sky. She couldn't help but think there was something off with this guy, why is he standing around and blocking her way the path way? There wasn't anything odd about the sky, judging from his expression.

Deep in her thought, she didn't realize that she's already too close to the boy and bumps into him.

"Watch it!" She says as she tries to regain her balance.

Last edited by Diego "Dio" Brando on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

tsujicha

tsujicha

Diego "Dio" Brando wrote:

Megumi notices that there was a black limo infront of their car. She couldn't help but scoff.

"Show off"

she mutters to herself as she waited for the long vehicle move out a boy steps out of the car. He looked pretty plain and his face was pretty blank. After the limo moved out her driver opened the door for her and soon got out. She sees that the boy from the limo was standing and staring at the sky. She couldn't help but think there was something off with this guy, why is he standing around and blocking her way the path way? There wasn't anything odd about the sky, judging from his expression.

Deep in her thought, she didn't realize that she's already too close to the boy and bumps into him.

"Watch it!" She says as she tries to regain her balance.

"U-uwah! I-I am-I am so-sorry.." Looking down to hide his embarrassment even though it can't be seen in his face. "E-e-eto. I-I re-really am so-sorry."

"Wah! This is my first day and I seem to have created trouble again! OMG this is so embarrasing."

Tsuji tried to look up in order to see who he bumped into. "Wow. A girl. She seems okay. A looks like a noisy one. Hmm... Seems arrogant too.. I dunno. I have a bad feeling"

While thoughts are running in his head, he is already staring at her with a blank face. When he noticed that he's already staring,"AH!" he gave a slight blush then ran as fast as he could to get inside the building.

http://twitter.com/chabbsticks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum