Where the members could interact with each other!

Full Size

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ragnarok Online

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ragnarok Online Empty Ragnarok Online Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 am

mainframe004

mainframe004

I'm sure all of us have played this classic, pivotal game in the MMORPG genre at least once in our lives. RO is actually a very important part of my life, as it holds a ton of good memories for me, and has earned me a lot of the friends I treasure today.

I started out back during pRO's launch, when Chaos still had upwards of fifteen thousand players on it at once, and back when DSL wasn't a thing. I quit right after Juno (when the alternate tier 2 classes were released) because I had to concentrate on school then. I came back to pRO during Destruction of Morroc along with my high school friends, and got into this guild that was definitely one of the top tier groups on the Valhalla server at the time. We were called Aesir, until we decided to make a new guild called New Directions (Glee reference intended), which placed fourth in the Agit Lords competition which garnered us a spot in the Ragnarok Philippine Championships eliminations. Unfortunately, we didn't make it very far, as we were placed against the defending champions, Bitzbox, in the second round. I quit again after that season to once again focus on my studies.

I never went back to pRO after Renewal was implemented, because I just think it's an absolutely unnecessary measure to try and "balance" the game. IMO, the game was already pretty damn balanced back then (save for some skills that were totally useless in WoE/PvP). Plus, I really didn't like any of the tier 3 classes.

Since then I'd been an on and off player on pre-Renewal private servers such as NeuRO and IntenseRO. I will always prefer retail over private, but sometimes I just don't have much of a choice.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering, my last best character was a Sonic Blow Assassin Cross named Cantor. I had nothing but STR, VIT and DEX since I had a player killer role in our guild. I was pretty much hailed in our guild for being able to take down Paladins geared out with Tao Gunka Cards in two Sonic Blows. My alt was a Champion called Atomic Gloveslap.

http://mainframe004.wordpress.com

2Ragnarok Online Empty Re: Ragnarok Online Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:57 am

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

Yay thanks for this thread!

As for me I started playing RO back in '05. I started with an archer and never really went far haha. I left the game upon reaching level 43 because I do not enjoy level grinding and being poor. (though I did get a nifty Gakkung bow from a friend who had an extra and people gave me 10k in game every time I gave them a sheet of paper back in 6th grade ha ha ha)

I then got back to the game around summer of '06 I played in a High Rate private server called BlackOut I really enjoyed my stay but I had to leave because I got really bored and my friend that I played with was really strong and she got a guild and things happened basically lol

and now I'm back again! Still in a High Rate server, XileRO and ParadiseRO

here's my build for both servers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (xile)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (paradise)

it's supposed to be an agi/dex sniper but yeah I suck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum