Where the members could interact with each other!

Full Size

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime/Manga Recommendations

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anime/Manga Recommendations Empty Anime/Manga Recommendations Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

KILLER QUEEN

KILLER QUEEN
Overlord
Overlord

Here, we could talk about anime that NEEDS MORE ATTENTION or better consideration.

First, let me start with mine.

I recommend Kuroko no Basuke (especially to the fujoshi's there). I love sports animes and this one makes the cut because friendship is magic. And ball---Basketball. Yeah, we all watch this for the basketball.

Anime/Manga Recommendations Basuke

Next is Gintama. It's very funny. Really, really, really, really, REALLY funny. To be honest I never got past episode 20 because it's long and I have no time to watch but!! If ever you do it's a great series!

For people who like heart wrenching stories, you should try reading Sakamichi no Apollon. Don't ask, just read it. I'm sure you'll be crying at the end of the story. I'm really not the type to cry over anything and this one touched me SO MUCH (Though I recommend the manga better than the anime. The anime has cut some important bits)

Anime/Manga Recommendations 2chp2s

How about you? What would you recommend?

Last edited by Diego "Dio" Brando on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Anime/Manga Recommendations Empty Re: Anime/Manga Recommendations Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

ja'far

ja'far

Diego "Dio" Brando wrote:Next is Gintama. It's very funny. Really, really, really, really, REALLY funny. To be honest I never got past episode 20 because it's long and I have no time to watch but!! If ever you do it's a great series!

Seconded! lmao

I recommend Baccano simply for the amusing and unconventional way they told the story. And the soundtrack is really good.

Another one I'd recommend is Michiko to Hatchin. Amazing visuals, quirky story line, and great characters. There's a lot of action, some tear-jerker episodes, etc. And some moral lessons!

For the more sentimental ppl, I recommend the Natsume Yuujinchou series. Just watch it. It's heavy on the friendship theme, isolation, and looking for one's purpose in life. The visuals are good, plus you can learn things about Japanese mythology and a little bit about Japanese philosophy.

http://slimy-hobnobba.tumblr.com

3Anime/Manga Recommendations Empty Re: Anime/Manga Recommendations Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm

mainframe004

mainframe004

benjaminlimtay wrote:the best talaga mga one shots ni Junji Ito

Haunted House by Mihara Mitsukazu

also read Presents by Kanako Inuki

http://mainframe004.wordpress.com

4Anime/Manga Recommendations Empty Re: Anime/Manga Recommendations Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 am

benjaminlimtay

benjaminlimtay

My all favorite anime is Ranma 1/2 watched it since I was grade 4 hahaha

Animes that I watched and like:
Galaxy Angels
Tenshi No Shippo Chu!
Law of Ueki
Detective School Q
Alice Academy
XXX Holic
Cardcaptor Sakura
Chobits